Are you trying to make your workplace safer? Let us assist you with your team's or entire organization's Healthy & Safety measures. From protective masks to sanitizing, from testing your staff to protective clothing we got you covered.Please contact us to help you determine which solutions meet your needs the best.
Conducting Rapid Testing:
- Asymptomatic workers should be tested at least twice per week.
- Rapid testing can be performed by a health care professional or a trained individual that has the appropriate knowledge and skills to perform the test correctly, depending on the requirements in place for your jurisdiction.
- Specimen collection for rapid testing may also be done by the person being tested (i.e., self-swabbing) if a trained individual is supervising them.
- Training resources are available from your province or territory (Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Ontario).
- Make sure that COVID-19 precautions are in place during rapid testing.
- Make sure that the tester is wearing adequate personal protective equipment (PPE), including:
- Eye protection
- Long-sleeved gown
- Medical mask
- Participants should properly wear a well-constructed and well-fitting mask.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces between users.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Maintain physical distancing as much as possible (e.g., when workers are waiting for a test).
- Conduct the testing in a well-ventilated space.
Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety and COVID-19 related resources.
Rapid Response | BTNX COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Device (Pack of 5)