We started our journey with the vision to be the most trusted medical supply partner to our healthcare facilities so they can continue running their Operating Rooms safely and without interruption.
Our mission is to support their continuous safe operation of hospitals by supplying their preferred protective infection control disposable products that meet the highest standards in infection control practices.
Our Company Promise is that
- We Provide customized infection control disposable products that meet hospitals’ standard specifications for reducing training time and supporting seamless, continuous operations.
- We Strive to ensure supply chain continuity by scouring unsaturated global markets to qualify and source manufacturers that consistently produce quality products meeting the highest standards in infection control.
- We Are nimble and flexible in our custom-made solutions that meets the needs and exceeds expectations
- We put customer front and center and take the extra mile to delight our customers
- As a proud family-owned Ontario company we are dedicated to serving our Ontario customers with responsive, customer service 7 days a week. Contact us by phone or livechat between 8 am - 10 pm EST.
- We care for diversity and inclusion at our workplace and collaborate with other like-minded businesses
- We support and give back to our community where we can. Over time we supported multiple causes through either campaigns or donations such as Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation, Sick Kids, Mississauga Food Bank, Doroty Lem Hospice and more.
Today, they are proud to be offering a range of solutions for the healthcare industry from nonwovens such as spunbonds, meltblowns, composite nonwovens and to finished or customized products such as special purpose medical drapes and veterinary drapes.
Our Licenses and Certifications
Health Canada MDEL License
WBE Certified Business
Proteq Medical is proud to be a WBE Canada certified business. WBE Canada is a certification body recognized by Federal and Provincial Governments as well as Corporations and help governments and corporations reach their ESG goals by encouraging diversity and inclusion.