STANDARD Q COVID-19 RAPID ANTIGEN TEST KIT (25-PACK)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN EACH PACK
- 25 Test devices
- 25 Extraction buffer tubes
- 25 Nozzle caps
- 25 Sterile swabs
- 1 STANDARD COVID-19 Ag Positive Control swab
- 1 STANDARD Respiratory Negative Control Swab
- 2 Buffer tube racks
- 1 Instruction for use
- Sample Type: Nasal
- Detection Method: Colloidal Gold
- Detection Time: 15 -30 minutes
- Relative Sensitivity: 97.12% (101/104)
- Relative Specificity: 100% (399/399)
- WHO EUL
- All necessary reagents ARE provided & no equipment IS needed
- Storage temperature: 2-30℃ / 36-86℉
Conducting Rapid Testing:
- Asymptomatic workers should be tested at least twice per week.
- Rapid testing can be performed by a health care professional or a trained individual that has the appropriate knowledge and skills to perform the test correctly, depending on the requirements in place for your jurisdiction.
- Specimen collection for rapid testing may also be done by the person being tested (i.e., self-swabbing) if a trained individual is supervising them.
- Training resources are available from your province or territory (Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Ontario).
- Make sure that COVID-19 precautions are in place during rapid testing.
- Make sure that the tester is wearing adequate personal protective equipment (PPE), including:
- Eye protection
- Long-sleeved gown
- Medical mask
- Participants should properly wear a well-constructed and well-fitting mask.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces between users.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Maintain physical distancing as much as possible (e.g., when workers are waiting for a test).
- Conduct the testing in a well-ventilated space.
Rapid antigen testing devices should only be used for screening purposes. Nucleic acid-based testing, also called molecular testing or PCR, is the gold standard to diagnose active COVID-19 infection in patients with symptoms. Please learn more about Rapid Antigen tests on the Health Canada website.
The current guidance in Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, and Saskatchewan is that properly trained individuals may perform self-swabbing. By purchasing this testing device you confirm that the personnel who will use this device will read the product user manual and be trained properly before using it.
* Our Rapid tests are in backorder right now and will arrive mid-January.
** All Rapid Tests are FINAL SALE – we cannot offer cancellations or refunds after your order has shipped. **